Work in Progress

You oughta hear the mirror in my house You oughta fear her pretty, pretty mouth Says I’m imperfect in every way: “Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway”/...But I’m gonna burn, I’m gonna shine and multiply I’m gonna fill up the great divide You’ll never break me with all the things you say “Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway”

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog of FAIL.

My car=lame.
Last summer, the window on the passenger side in the back decided to stop working (the motor has officially conked). The last time my mom had a window motor fixed, over a decade ago, it was between $350-400, so I figured one window isn't that big of a deal for that much money, so I'd let it be.
Well, the OTHER window in the back (on the driver's side) has also stopped working as of today. So...I will be saving my pennies so I can pitch in as much as possible to get these windows fixed, which probably isn't going to happen until, like, next summer I'm guessing. One bum window is one thing, but two a little much.
Grrr.
And now, I leave you with the trailer for the LAMEST movie I have ever heard of.

That's right. FBI agent guinea pigs.
Massive fail, Disney!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, your car is being lame. Tell it to stop. ;-)

Also... I'm not gonna lie... I wouldn't see G-force in theatres... But I wouldn't say no to renting it from the library when it comes out on DVD....

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Sandy said...

umm Rachel, I agree with you...that is the most ridiculous idea for a movie I have ever seen.

Are you serious, Sarah???! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home